By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to Tiens4u uk or to be gathered by tiens.co.uk is controlled by Tiens4u independent distribution UK ,and our Main office Unit 4 Colindale Business Centre,126/128Colindale Avenue, London NW9 5HU.
Collection and use of your personal information
The information we receive from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at www.tiens.co.uk
When you use this site you will be asked to provide information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you.
We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
As part of our service to you we may keep you informed of such products and services including special offers, discounts, offers and competitions. If you do not wish to receive information of such products and services from TIENS, please tick the opt-out box.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other TIENS subsidiaries and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of your information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
* to other companies in the Tiens Group
* to employees and agents of the Tiens Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future
* to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you
* if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so
We are committed to using the highest security standards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access.
Payment by card is secure using Barclays payment system. We do not retain credit card details within the website database. These are only used to carry out the payment transaction. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
1. You have the right to enquire about the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. Please write to us at Tiens UK Limited of 38 Harleston road, Great barr Birmingham B44 8RR,
3. Please be aware that our website may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.